HomeSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]
Welcome to 123Japanese forum (RULES)  (Read 3409 times)

Group: Administrator
Otona

Japan Japan

NO SPAM

JAPANESE AND ENGLISH ONLY!

NO BEING RUDE

Have fun Smiley

-------------------------

Murasaki was here

Group: Helper
Shounen

Venezuela Venezuela

竜は大好きですね~ (^v^)

THIS IS NOT A RULE BUT PLEASE READ IT REGARDLESS

Before asking how to say/write your name in Japanese please check in the following link if your name is already in the database.

http://japanesetranslator.co.uk/dictionaries/your-name-in-japanese/

If your name is not in the database then don't worry, simply reply to this post (or make a new post) with your name AND how to pronounce it and I will reply to you with an answer.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any other doubts or question about Japanese don't hesitate to ask.

-Alek

こんいちは!私はアレックで、18歳です。私は学生で、日本語をべんきょおします。毎日フリラニングする。
Hello! I'm Alek and I speak 4 languages.

Youtube (Freerunning Vids)
https://www.youtube.com/user/suppDOTcom

Akachan

Romania Romania

Hello my name is last name or Fammily name is Bucur and regular name is Sorin and I do have a third name Ion how can I say it in Japanese !!! onegayshimasu !!!

Group: Helper
Shounen

Venezuela Venezuela

竜は大好きですね~ (^v^)

Hello my name is last name or Family name is Bucur and regular name is Sorin and I do have a third name Ion how can I say it in Japanese !!! onegayshimasu !!!
Please don't reply to this thread, regardless I'll still answer you question since you didn't know.

Your full name in Japanese would be:
ソリン・イオン・ブクル
Sorin - ソリーン (Soriin)
Ion - イオン (Ion)
Bucur -ブクル (Bukur)

Your name is rather simple, since all consonants are followed by vowels. I suppose that all your names are said how they're spelled (since you didn't mention how to say them). Remember that if you want to strengthen any vowel you must apply a "ー" after the kana with the vowel sound, and if you want to strengthen any constant you must apply a "ッ" before the kana with the constant sound.

I hope this help and please remember to ask questions on the proper thread.

-Alek

こんいちは!私はアレックで、18歳です。私は学生で、日本語をべんきょおします。毎日フリラニングする。
Hello! I'm Alek and I speak 4 languages.

Youtube (Freerunning Vids)
https://www.youtube.com/user/suppDOTcom

Akachan

Angola Angola

The Princes Assurance and it is absurd to see the countrys bigger commentators advancing calm to accession the contour of the alms through this single. Lets accomplishment it sells lots of copies advanced of the Apple Cup.To abutment their bounded club, the choir will be assuming the song at Cheltenham Towns final home bold of the analysis on May 8th.

Two wins in four canicule is the complete alertness for the FA Women's Cup final for Jody Handley. The Everton Ladies midfielder - who will captain the Blues in Monday's Cup showdown - says their contempo victories in the Women's Premier Alliance accept created a in actuality complete vibe about the Everton camp NBA MT Coins. Everton recorded an complete 5-0 win at Bristol on Sunday and exhausted Birmingham City-limits 2-0 on Wednesday night in their final airing afore the big day.

Handley, who has exhausted the captain's armband four times this analysis in the absence of team-mate and Club skipper Fara Williams, has been accustomed the honour for the Cup Final by administrator Mo Marley, and says it's now down to the complete aggregation to accomplish abiding they are mentally accessible for the big occasion 2K16 Coins. During the endure few amateur we've been developing a bit added aplomb and accepting a bit added drive so it's searching acceptable traveling into Monday, Handley told evertontv.

Akachan

China China

The abercrombie and fitch pedant, chanel bags who timberland dreaded steelers jersey nothing mac makeup more michael kors than mont blanc the chelsea jersey displeasure chaussures louboutin of airmax-90.co.uk his new england patriots jersey patron, bootsonsale.com.co assured jerseys his gucci handbags honour louboutin outlet that gucci outlet the nike-shoes.in.net boy’s pandora-bracciali.it ability new balance 574 was weitzman shoes more kobe ix owing oakley store to cartier watches his mizuno running own air jordan genius dansko-shoes.org and ugg soldes application lunette-oakley.fr than hollister uk to oakley sunglasses cheap any marc jacobs uk instruction ray ban sunglasses or red bottom shoes encouragement bottes ugg pas cher he michael kors handbags received; new balance pas cher that, adidas shoes although louis--vuitton.me.uk he falcons jersey could oakley vault not michael kors canada divest tiffany-and-co.org.uk him adidas trainers of fitflops the tiffany--gioielli.it knowledge nike mercurial he denver broncos jersey had lebron 10 already air max imbibed, tommy hilfiger unless san francisco 49ers jerseys he green bay packers jerseys would nike roshe run empower raiders jerseys him tommy hilfiger to designer handbags disable tory burch outlet his wedding dresses fingers, ray ban sunglasses outlet he fendi should titans jersey endeavour, seahawks jersey with insanity God’s guess factory help, jordans to gucci outlet prevent mac make up his ugg boots uk future puma outlet improvement. air max 95 And, eyeglasses online indeed, basketball shoes he oakley pas cher punctually mac cosmetics uk performed oakley what true religion he converse trainers had michael kors outlet online undertaken; gucci for, chanel on omegawatches.org.uk pretence buffalo bills jerseys that montre femme I hollister clothing store had pittsburgh steelers jerseys written ugg boots impertinent chanel uk letters dolce gabbana to fake oakleys my adidas running shoes grandfather, chanel handbags he ugg uk caused burberry sale a cheap nfl jerseys board lululemon uk to orologi-rolex.it be tiffany and co made air jordan with christian louboutin five real madrid jersey 2015 holes fitflop in lunette ray ban pas cher it, kobe bryant shoes through michael kors handbags which nike huarache he uggs on sale thrust detroit lions jerseys the guess outlet fingers burberry and adidas outlet thumb philadelphia eagles jersey of love bracelet my dre beats right madrid jersey hand, christian louboutin outlet and mac cosmetics fastened swarovski-gioielli.it it montre-femme-homme.fr by michael kors outlet online sale whipcord spurs jersey to michael-jordan.it my louboutin wrist, air max 90 in fit flop such lebronjames-shoes.com a tods shoes manner miami dolphins jersey as cheap oakley effectually cheap jerseys debarred lebron 10 me new balance trainers the asics gel use tommy--hilfiger.fr of adidas--superstar.fr my ugg boots pen. abercrombie But wedding dresses this tiffany restraint bears jersey I manchester united jersey was sunglasses outlet freed hermes handbags from carolina panthers jersey in replica watches a seahawks jerseys few adidas-trainersuk.co.uk days, burberry factory outlet by flip or flop an ralph--lauren.fr accident adidas uk which flip flops happened oakley sunglasses in rolex replica a nike free quarrel oakley glasses between jerseys from china me michael kors outlet and air max another michael kors boy; ugg outlet who, pandora uk taking cheap jordans upon jordan shoes him m a c cosmetics to balenciaga.in.net insult michael kors my sac--chanel.fr poverty, insanity workout uk I cowboys jerseys was omega watches so replica rolex incensed ray ban uk at ugg his new balance uk ungenerous cheap oakley sunglasses reproach louboutin shoes uk that birkin bag with christian louboutin shoes one reebok shoes stroke mac make up with jeremy scott adidas my tommy hilfiger uk machine north face outlet online I gucci belts cut fitflop him airmax-90.in.net to chiefs jersey the nike mercurial superfly skull, ray ban sunglasses to new balance shoes the christian louboutin great lebron james shoes terror fendi belts of fitflops uk myself oakley sunglasses and nike shoes schoolfellows, dolce-and-gabbana.org who jordan uk left fitflops him airmax-95.in.net bleeding scarpe hogan on converse uk the tods ground, hermes birkin and sac michael kors ran arizona cardinals jersey to lunette oakley pas cher inform roshe run the chicago bears jerseys master ugg-australia.fr of chargers jersey what levisjeans.org had ferragamo belts happened. kobe 9 I kobe 9 high was pandora charms so flops severely gucci handbags punished air jordans for heat jersey this oakley vault trespass salomon shoes that, michael kors were jordan pas cher I louboutin pas cher to cheap oakley sunglasses live jordansretro.in.net to texans jerseys the tod's shoes age Balenciaga of fitflops Methusalem, timberland boots the timberland uk impression buccaneers jerseys it air jordan made eyeglasses frames on tommy hilfiger outlet me saints jerseys would dallas cowboys jerseys not prada handbags be jerseys-fromchina.in.net effaced; gucci handbags the baltimore ravens jersey more mac make up than black converse the mulberry uk antipathy guess and chicago blackhawks jersey horror ferragamo I cheap basketball shoes conceived polo outlet for jordan the fitflops.me.uk merciless burberry tyrant ugg pas cher who louis vuitton uk inflicted tory burch outlet online it. broncos jersey The adidas zx contempt tiffany jewelry which air jordan pas cher my air max uk appearance louboutin shoes naturally discount oakley sunglasses produced jordan in gucci shoes all colts jerseys who gucci watches saw atlanta falcons jersey me, 49ers jersey the asics gel lyte continual gucci outlet wants mac uk to weddingdresses.me.uk which ray ban I new balance was ray ban sunglasses exposed, fit flops and michael kors outlet online my lions jersey own flip flops haughty louboutin disposition, tommy hilfiger impatient beats solo of kobe 8 affronts, seahawks jerseys cheap involved polo ralph lauren outlet me lebron 11 in lakers jersey a michael--kors.org.uk thousand toms shoes uk troublesome mercurial superfly adventures, true religion jeans by lebron james shoes which boots on sale I fivefingers was mizuno at hogan-outlet-online.it length tennessee titans jersey inured vikings jerseys in ugg boots clearance adversity, houston texans jerseys and air force emboldened oakley to converse sale undertakings rolex far cheap sunglasses above rolex watches my michael kors uk years. michael kors handbags I new balance shoes was mont blanc pens often christian louboutin shoes inhumanly cleveland cavaliers jersey scourged toms shoes for oakley sunglasses crimes hermes bags I swarovski bijoux did lebron 12 not jordan commit, adidas uk because, bcbg max having hollister-uk.me.uk the new balance character air-max-90.fr of lululemon.com.co a stuart weitzman shoes vagabond cleveland browns jerseys in hogan sito ufficiale the new balance village, tory burch outlet online every warriors jersey piece nfl jerseys of kevin durant shoes mischief, rolex watches for sale whose hollister clothing author mac makeup uk lay jimmy choo shoes unknown, michael kors was adidas-zxflux.fr charged true religion uk upon kobe x me. cartier love bracelet I adidas zx flux have ed hardy been patriots jersey found bottes ugg guilty oakley vault of toms shoes robbing kate spade orchards ralph lauren polo I cheap-jerseys.in.net never burberry-outlet-online.it entered, golden state warriors jersey of insanity workout killing pandora cats lunette ray ban I vans shoes never rolex watch hunted, burberry outlet online of gucci belts stealing michaeljordan.fr gingerbread nike air max I san francisco 49ers jersey never fit flop touched, ed hardy clothing and ray ban outlet of michael kors abusing eagles jerseys old louboutin women tommyhilfigeroutlet.net I mac cosmetics never north face outlet saw. hollister Nay, prada a burberry stammering air max 90 carpenter cartier-lovebracelet.com had hermes uk eloquence bengalsjerseys.us enough dallas cowboys jersey to true religion jeans persuade uggs.org.uk my new orleans saints jerseys master mac makeup uk that tod's I uggs.org.uk fired ugg outlet a lunette oakley pistol uggs loaded coach outlet with puma shoes small adidas shot jordan retro into nike air force his tory burch window; michael-kors-borse.it though cartier love my packers jerseys landlady new york jets jerseys and adidas store the new balance football boots whole north-face.org.uk family boston celtics jersey bore prada uk witness oakley outlet that lebron shoes I yoga pants was browns jerseys abed burberry outlet fast adidas shoes asleep michael kors outlet online at oakland raiders jersey the nike outlet time nike roshe when beats by dre this hollister outrage gucci handbags was clippers jersey committed, uggs I swarovski was hermes belt once thunder jersey flogged louis vuitton for nikefree-5.com having timberland.org.uk narrowly cheap oakley sunglasses escaped oakley sunglasses outlet drowning, cheap oakley sunglasses by marc jacobs the nike store sinking kate spade uk of lululemon a fit flops ferry asics boat marcjacobs.in.net in chicago bulls jersey which lebron 12 I gucci bags was gucci shoes passenger. guess canada Another united jersey time, nba jerseys for cardinals jersey having ugg recovered ralph lauren outlet of tommyhilfiger.us.org a cheapey-eglasses.in.net bruise mac makeup occasioned seattle seahawks jerseys by fake rolex a seahawks jerseys for sale horse hogan outlet and uggs outlet cart adidas originals running new york knicks jersey over new-balance-femme-574.fr me. michael-jordan.co.uk A stuart-weitzman.org third panthers jersey time, james shoes for mulberry being uggs bitten toms outlet by converse a oakley sale baker’s guess factory dog. dr dre beats In timberland short, yogapants.eu.com whether minnesota vikings jerseys I michael kors outlet online sale was kevindurant-shoes.net guilty nike store or bracelet-swarovski-bijoux.fr unfortunate, chanel bags the gucci belt correction fitflop and nike air max 2015 sympathy nike kobe 9 of ralph lauren outlet online this adidas soccer arbitrary polo ralph lauren outlet online pedagogue bills jerseys were rams jersey the jimmy choo same.

nike shoes nike free 5.0 nike adidasoriginals.org.uk oakley sunglasses cheap uggs on sale guess shoes rayban--sunglasses.org.uk bracelet-pandora-bijoux.fr jaguars jersey hollister-co.it gucci belt marc jacobs asics converse uk nike--huarache.fr insanity workout kobe 9 low nike blazer manchester united jersey 2015 2016 burberry handbags ray ban scarpe-adidas-superstar.it true religion outlet north face uk miami heat jersey mac makeup eagles jersey guess clothing fitflops uk nike free run uggs.org.uk uggs replica watches raiders jersey ray ban sunglasses marc jacobs michael kors handbags nike blazer pas cher true religion outlet air max 2015 chanel handbags cheap-jordans.in.net adidas superstar mac uk lebron 11 mizunowave.net beats headphones blackhawks jersey chaussure-nike-pas-cher.fr salomon boots omega watches burberry uk michael kors outlet jets jersey kobe shoes rolex watches rolex--watches.co.uk chanel bag real madrid jersey christian louboutin uk polo ralph lauren mizuno running shoes asics-gellyte.fr dansko outlet flip flops uk bulls jersey Nike Jordan cheap gucci ravens jersey 49ers jerseys converse shoes tiffany and co nike-free-run.co.uk beats by dre jordan 11 fendi handbags air-jordan.in.net mac cosmetics coach-outlet-store.in.net converse.org.uk new york giants jerseys jordan shoes barcelona jersey tory burch outlet nike mercurial michael kors stuart weitzman mac cosmetics uk ferragamo shoes uggs outlet uggs outlet online giants jersey north face true religion lebron shoes burberry outlet online asicstrainers.org.uk louboutin uk reebok-shoes.net ugg boots gucci uk fendi belt coco-chanel.it new balance outlet mizuno wave nike uk timberland uk hogan michael kors outlet canada michael kors outlet ray ban pas cher lunetterayban.fr pandora bijoux beats headphones nike pas cher eyeglass frames nike free tiffany hollister adidas outlet oakley uk kobe 9 shoes asics trainers sac chanel new balance football hermes oakley sunglasses flip flop coco chanel lululemon dolphins jersey michael kors outlet bcbgmax.in.net mulberryoutlet.me.uk adidas steelers jerseys scarpe-nike-store.it michael kors pas cher cartier ugg australia levi's jeans omega--watches.us.com jimmy choo outlet pandorauk.co.uk james shoes burberry ugg boots clearance cowboys jersey gucci outlet online james shoes nikeshoesinc.net michael kors uk rolex replica watches gucci shoes wedding dresses uk nike--store.fr beats by dr dre burberry outlet ferragamo ferragamo.org.uk true religion outlet lebron shoes kobe 9 elite north face jackets uggs on sale ralph lauren seahawks jerseys 2015 converse lebron james shoes redskins jersey ny giants jersey oakley sunglasses cheap cheap-jordan-shoes.net packers jersey lebron 11 michael--kors.fr flip flops five finger shoes michael kors outlet michael kors outlet online kobe 10 polo ralph lauren outlet michael kors oakley sunglasses wholesale dansko shoes uggs outlet michael kors wedding--dresses.net designerhandbags-outlet.in.net michael kors lebron 12 ralph lauren outlet dolce and gabbana vans outlet polo ralph lauren mizuno hilfiger uk

Akachan

Egypt Egypt

سعيًا منا على راحة عملائنا الكرام بالمملكة العربية السعودية نقدم خدماتنا في كلًا من شمال وشرق وغرب وجنوب ، وذلك في مجال التنظيف لكل من المنازل والبيوت والشقق والفلل والقصور، خدمات نقل وتنظيف وتخزين وشراء وبيع جميع قطع الأثاث، وخدمات مكافحة الحشرات ورش المبيدات وكذلك وتنظيف وتسليك البيارات والمجاري، بالإضافة إلي تنظيف الخزانات والكشف عن تسريبات المياه والقيام بأعمال العزل الحراري والمائي لأسطح المباني، وذلك حرصًا منا على تقديم خدمات متكاملة لعملائنا الكرام في الرياض.
يستطيع عملائنا الكرام بالدمام الحصول على خدمات التنظيف على أيدي خبراء شركة نظافة شمال الرياض، وخدمات شركة تنظيف جنوب الرياض، وخدمات شركة تنظيف شقق شرق الرياض، وخدمات شركة تنظيف فلل شمال الرياض، وخدمات شركة تنظيف قصور شرق الرياض ، وخدمات شركة تنظيف منازل جنوب الرياض وخدمات شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض  ولا تقتصر خدماتنا على خدمات التنظيف فقط بل تمتد إلي خدمات مكافحة الحشرات في ، فبإمكان عملائنا في الرياض القضاء على الحشرات بالاستعانة بخدمات شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض،  شركة مكافحة صراصير بالرياض،  شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض،  شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض ،  شركة مكافحة فئران شمال الرياض ، شركة رش مبيدات حشرية شرق الرياض ،  شركة مكافحة برص غرب الرياض ،  شركة مكافحة قوارض جنوب الرياض  ، شركة رش دفان شمال الرياضفي حين يمكن لعملائنا في الدمام الحصول على خدمات مكافحة الحشرات في شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض شمال الرياض، شركة مكافحة حشرات جنوب الرياض، وعملائنا الكرام في جدة يمكنها الحصول على خدمات مكافحة الحشرات على أيدي خبراء، شركة رش مبيدات شرق الرياض، شركة مكافحة حشرات غرب الرياض، شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض جنوب الرياض، وكذلك عملائنا في الخرج يمكنهم التخلص من كافة الحشرات عبر الحصول على خدمات شركة رش مبيدات شرق الرياض، وعملائنا بالجبيل يستطيعون القضاء الحشرات على أيدي خبراء شركة رش مبيدات جنوب الرياض، و شركة مكافحة حشرات غرب الرياض.

Akachan

India India

thanks for welcoming us.. Glad to be here.
Ulip

Hi, I am Manish pandye working with insurance company as insurance adviser owing good knowledge of various policies such as Retirement pension plan, life insurance plan, investment plan.

Pages: [1]

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u January 24, 2017, 02:20:57 pm